Containerised Sludge Dewatering
The Hydroflux Utilities complete dewatering plant is one of the most advanced rental containerised dewatering systems available on the market.
The robust design of the HUBER screw press, coupled with low energy consumption and low maintenance requirements means that the rental plant is easily maintained even in locations with limited accessibility for operators
The screw press provides a simple, high performance system that offers an attractive life cycle value compared to centrifuges or belt presses.
The plant is specifically tailored to operate in the most remote areas without power or reliable wash water supply.
The heart of the Hydroflux Utilities dewatering container is a HUBER RoS3Q 440.2 screw press, which is capable of operating with a dry solids capacity ranging from 70 – 200kg/hr, depending on the application.
Some features of the system include:
- Containerised system for easy mobilisation/demobilisation
- Robust, fully enclosed stainless steel HUBER Screw Press dewatering
- VSD controlled feed pump and flowmeter
- Fully automatic operation, including polymer batching and dosing
- VSD controlled inline mixing to optimise sludge flocculation
- Remote monitoring via the Hydroflux HyCONNECT™ platform
- 3 phase supply for optional additional sludge conveyor, if required
- Diesel generator connection, to operate in locations without mains power
- Wash water storage tank and booster pump system, to simplify operation in locations with low water supply pressure
- Optional Reverse osmosis system, to pre-treat polymer make-up water in locations with high water hardness
Hydroflux Utilities has a fully containerised system available for trials or rental.
The system is fully containerised and fitted with a HUBER RoS3Q Size 440 system and all the required ancillary components
The HUBER RoS3Q Size 440 system can process up to 140 kg/h of dry solids, or up to 4000 L/h of sludge.
The containerised system is fitted with the following:
- Sludge Feed Pump
- Sludge Feed Flowmeter
- Automatic Polymer Dosing System with powdered storage hopper and liquid drum pump
- Polymer Dosing Pump
- Polymer Flowmeter
- RoS3Q440 Inclined Sludge Press
- Inline flocculation tube and mixing valve
- Control System
- Interconnecting pipework
- Compressor for operation of retention cone
- Interior lighting, GPO, 2 x E-Stops and 2kW Heater
- Penetrations for access to tie in points
- Cable with 20A plug
- O+M Manuals (2 copies)
- 1 x storage compartment (approx. 1L x 2.5W x 1H)
A lowerable container truck with twistlocks for ISO containers is ideal for transportation. The container must be lifted at the four upper corner fittings only.
The installation place must meet the following requirements:
- level hardstand or paved area
- Sufficient space for access, installation, safe operation of the plant and regular removal of compacted sludge.
- As short as possible distance to the thin sludge intermediate storage unit.
- Gravity discharge of filtrate
- Power supply
- Fresh water supply
- Sufficient exterior lighting
Dimensions and weight
Weight: 7000 kg
The panel contains a 6” HMI whereby full control is provided for the entire dewatering system, including the polymer plant.
Power Supply: 415V/50 Hz – 20 AMP
Washwater requirement: At least 2.6 L/s at 5 bar (Please note that this is an instantaneous demand. The hourly consumption is approx. 800L. )